*

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

well, hello!

welcome. glad you made it over from keepingupwiththethelens. we started that site as a way to keep our family and friends in the loop as we journey through parenthood. it holds many memories and has truly archived the past few years. because of that i plan to print the last couple years using a service called, blog2print. i imagine it will be so fun to go back through the pages with coen as he gets older. which is actually already happening way too fast.

so why the change? a couple reasons really; simplicity & passion. the truth is, blogspot is a much easier and efficient tool for blogging. (goggle is the mastermind behind it, so of course it is!) the easier it is, the more efficient i can be at updates. enough said. aside from the practical stuff, i have found great passion in raising my family. true, we only have 1 crazy chaotic toddler to chase, but none the less i am sure that more will follow. let this blog be a highlight of the crazy, fun, chaotic journey we are on. as we travel through this life full of daily tasks, lessons, and discipline it is my hope that our nest remains joyful. for it is joy that will sustain us!



3 comments:

  1. I'm going to follow you! I've got a blog too, if you'd like to check it out.

    www.littlerunningfeet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogspot -- we love it too! and, you are right - blog2print is an awesome service! it is serving as a psuedo babybook for Brianne as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, I love reading your posts, you guys are an adorable family! It's funny because I was just thinking how I wanted to switch over to wordpress because blogger does not give you that much storage for pictures and I just had an awful experience. Not sure what to do? I am having to keep creating new users in order to expand my storage and it is getting annoying! But yes, blogger is easy to use!!

    ReplyDelete