*

Sunday, June 12, 2011

bad news bears

something terriable happened this week. i lost my camera. ugh. it is totally missing in action. i can backtrack every place i had it, right up to where it went missing (of course, if i knew where it went missing, then this wouldn't be an issue). but for now, it's a gonner. tear. i am counting on pop-pop to supply me with some pictures from their wonderful visit. but intil then, here are some random shots from my phone. thank God for camera phones, huh?

coen pulled a paint roller out of the storage closet a few days ago. he rolls it across everything and tells me he's "just doing the cleaning." a boy after my heart.


after 5.5 years (wedding gift) our coffee pot died. it held in strong right to the end, but gami and i had to go out on an emergency coffee pot replacement mission last week. i saved the old one (wes cut off the cord) for coen to play with. when i showed it to him, i pulled the pot out and said, "look you can pour it like this!" his eyes got really big and he yelled, "NOOOO! not on the floor!" then he ran into the play room and brought out a coffee cup for me to pour the non-existant coffee into.


last, what could be cuter than a sufer boy hanging out the sunroof waving at all the cars going by? our car was parked, no need to worry.




i hope to report a found camera soon. but intil then i will keep trying to snap pictures on my phone. loosing my camera really puts a damper on my blogging skills...but i'm trying not to let it get me down.




No comments:

Post a Comment