*

Thursday, December 8, 2011

i love this face!

i am so lucky to get to spend my days with this sweet face. we headed out to the children's creativity museum, to um get creative! for some reason coen was in rare form and honestly was a train wreck. 

nothing a little ride on the carousel can't fix. 




this is the result of me trying to get a picture of the horse he was riding. i am not allowed to let go of him for even a second. 


making me sand pancakes on the playground. he is quite the chef. 


and the best part of our day, lunch with daddy!  


these are the lame shots i got at the creativity museum. it really was a very cool place, coen was just not feeling the large crowd. i am admitting that this outing was a total disaster. you know what? it happens and i started to let it ruin my day, but decided to shake it off. 

and that is actually really hard for me to do. 

we all know there are gonna be days like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment